How often do you check your blood oxygen levels? If you don’t know, then you should start now. The Blood Oxygen App is a simple way to monitor your blood oxygen levels.
Blood oxygen levels are important because they indicate whether or not you are experiencing hypoxia (low oxygen). Hypoxia can cause fatigue, headaches, dizziness, nausea, and even fainting. In severe cases, it can result in death.
You can download the Blood Oxygen App from the Apple Store. Once installed, the app will automatically detect your pulse rate and display your current blood oxygen level. This information is displayed graphically, allowing you to see trends over time.
The Blood Oxygen App also allows you to set an alarm for when your blood oxygen level drops below a certain threshold. When this happens, the alarm sounds and gives you the option of taking corrective action. For example, if your blood oxygen level drops too low while exercising, you can take a break or slow down.
You can also view your blood oxygen history by tapping the “History” button at the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap the “History’ button again to clear the history.
If you have any questions about using the Blood Oxygen App, please leave them in the comments section below. I will respond to all questions as soon as possible.
How to use the Blood Oxygen app
1) Open the Health app on your iPhone and open the Blood Oxygen tab.
2) Hold down the Digital Crown until the Blood Oxygen App appears.
3) Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
4) You should be able to track your blood oxygen levels for up to three days. However, there may be times when the App does not correctly detect your pulse. Please let me know if this occurs.
5) After tracking your blood oxygen levels for several hours, tap the History button at the bottom right of your Apple Watch display to access your historical data.
6) To change settings, press the crown twice and select Settings. From here, you can customize how often your Apple Watch checks your blood oxygen levels and what actions you want your device to perform once your blood oxygen falls below acceptable levels.
To learn more about using the Blood Oxygen App, read the following articles on my website:
Check out these simple techniques to help you achieve optimal wellness of body and mind increase your energy spend a more healthy and happy life.